Sunday 31 July 2011

Preparation for assignment II

The task for assignment to is to create my own personal website. To design a website, first of all i came out with a theme for my personal website which is music. I had created a banner using photoshop for my website and i also used it in my blog as you can see at the part of the blog title. I found some pictures on the web and i edited myself. Combining all those picture and transform it to the size that i want and make some Adjustment on the brightness/contrast and add outer glow, inner shadow and stuff like that.



I chose music as the theme because nowdays music plays a very important part in everybody's life. Music can represent a person's emotion, feelings and also accompany them through happy times or even hard times... Some  people said:" No music, no life." Honestly i agree with it because i feel that music adds a little melody into our life and makes it even more beautiful.

In order to create a website, the software that i will use is Adobe Dreamweaver. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash also required to design the things to place into the website. For the personal website, the information that we are require to put inside are as follows:

1. Biography & Contact

2. GALLERY/GALLERIES } Digital Media Tutorials | Adventures | Hobbies

3. FAVOURITE GAME/S & WHY?

4. FUTURE PLAN/S or YOUR HOPE/S or YOUR DREAM/S

5. FAVOURITE LINK/LINKS

Till here, it's time to get started... 

No comments:

Post a Comment